Aranya worked with the community in Jarasangham Mandal of Medak district to survey the status of health, education and hygienic services, and did an integrated planning exercise to develop action plans for addressing critical issues in these areas.
United Nations International Children Education Fund (UNICEF,SAMISTI )-2007-09
Introduction/Project Description :UNICEF in association with the District Administration and NGOs’ network in Medak District (MEDVAN) has organised a programme in the district to prepare a Village Integrated Planning Exercise (SAMISHTI) to review the status of health, education and hygienic services. As part of MEDVAN, ARANYA surveyed the status of various services available to the women and children
Project Details :
- Location of the project is in Jarasangam Mandal of Adilabad district
- Duration of assignment is 24 months
- Total No. of technical staff is 3/4
- Value of the contract is : 36 months
- The funding agency is UNICEF
- Integrated Planning exercise with the help of volunteers and CBO.
- House hold survey on the 16 indicators of health and hygiene.
- Preparation of analysis reports and action plan for implementation in convergence with line departments.